If your Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa application is successful at stage 1 (endorsement) then you will receive an endorsement letter from the Home Office notifying you of the decision. You can then submit your application for stage 2
Articles in this section
- How long is visa processing?
- Which cities are covered by the North Fast Track?
- Does North Fast Track mean I have to live in the North?
- Are copies of letters OK for my Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology application?
- Do I have to have an active business?
- Can I provide only one letter of recommendation?
- Are they any limits on reapplying for the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa, is that possible?
- What are the rights of my family to join applicant if my Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa is granted?
- I forgot to include some documents in posted application?
- What is the criteria for Exceptional Promise in terms of the The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology?