The continuous learning criteria is less about the workshops and seminars you have attended and more about the types of skills that you have developed through courses or programmes you have undertaken. Submitting evidence of attendance at seminars etc. can be fine, but you would be required to also demonstrate what you have learned and how you have developed your skill set as well. It is very much up to each applicant how they show this.
Articles in this section
- How long is visa processing?
- Which cities are covered by the North Fast Track?
- Does North Fast Track mean I have to live in the North?
- Are copies of letters OK for my Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology application?
- Do I have to have an active business?
- Can I provide only one letter of recommendation?
- Are they any limits on reapplying for the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa, is that possible?
- What are the rights of my family to join applicant if my Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa is granted?
- I forgot to include some documents in posted application?
- What is the criteria for Exceptional Promise in terms of the The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology?