You will receive an update from the Home Office on when your payment has been processed and again when your application has been passed onto Tech City UK. Tech City UK will not provide you with an update directly as all correspondence should go via the Home Office.For queries relating to the Home Office's processing of applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How long is visa processing?
- Which cities are covered by the North Fast Track?
- Does North Fast Track mean I have to live in the North?
- Are copies of letters OK for my Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology application?
- Do I have to have an active business?
- Can I provide only one letter of recommendation?
- Are they any limits on reapplying for the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa, is that possible?
- What are the rights of my family to join applicant if my Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa is granted?
- I forgot to include some documents in posted application?
- What is the criteria for Exceptional Promise in terms of the The Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa for Digital Technology?