Our courses are designed to give you the skills to thrive in digital business, but we can't guarantee you a job. We are, however, collaborating with a number of businesses offering potentially career-making opportunities, such as fast track to final interviews for paid internships: you can see a list of those offering this opportunity here. Those who complete the required courses can apply for these internship interviews, and our partners will then decide whether to fast track the applicant to interview. Moreover, our collaboration with accelerators around the UK means that those completing the required courses will be able to apply to attend exclusive recruitment events offering opportunities to meet start-ups. These opportunities will be advertised on our site as the dates for these events are confirmed.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my data when I sign up to the courses?
- Can I complete the courses on my mobile phone or tablet?
- How do I deactivate my account?
- How can I stop or start receiving emails?
- How can I change the name or email address on my account?
- How can I get help with a technical problem or report an error in the course material?
- Which browser/computer equipment do I need?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- How do I login?
- Can I invite my friends to join the courses?