The DBA is part-funded by the UK Government and therefore free for UK residents. However there are no restrictions on those outside of the UK wishing to take a course & achieving certificates. Unfortunately rewards are only available to UK residents.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my data when I sign up to the courses?
- Can I complete the courses on my mobile phone or tablet?
- How do I deactivate my account?
- How can I stop or start receiving emails?
- How can I change the name or email address on my account?
- How can I get help with a technical problem or report an error in the course material?
- Which browser/computer equipment do I need?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- How do I login?
- Can I invite my friends to join the courses?